Team Member Opportunities
Tired of working at a J-O-B where your just another number or worse?
Tired of making plans for the weekend only to find out you have to work… AGAIN!
Tired of telling family and friends you won’t be home tonight because you have to work late?
At Meticulous Man Services, you’re not just another house cleaner, you’re an architect of peace and tranquility, time rescuing SUPERHERO. Our team members make what we do possible because, without you, we couldn’t provide the care and meticulous service our clients have come to expect.
We’re looking to build a team of dedicated professionals who aren’t afraid to work hard, but still want to have a life at the end of their day. Cleaning can be a messy business that requires hard work and attention to detail. So if you’re looking for something easy, don’t like getting dirty, are afraid of germs, adverse to getting down on your knees to get things cleaned, then this isn’t the place for you. Cleaning is physically demanding work, but the rewards are well worth the effort. Don’t worry though, at Meticulous Man Services we’ll provide the training you’ll need to help you build the confidence in yourself to provide our clients with the level of service they’ve come to expect from us.
At Meticulous Man Services, we’re big on being responsible, reliable, and dedicated to always learning and improving. If you have a dedication to making each and every client happy, you may receive tips, bonuses, raises, and advance in your career. You’ll feel the satisfaction of knowing you’re part of an amazing team that will stand by you and wants to help you exceed.
It’s great people like you that help excel the growth of our business. So if you’re dedicated to making a difference in someone’s life, ready to handle any cleaning task possible, and enjoy doing so, then we want you to join our team.
What We Offer:
- No Nights, No Weekends*
*janitorial position for evenings/nights available
- Off on most major holidays
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- Pleasant & positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependability & trustworthiness
- Customer service experience with a desire to make customers happy
- Not afraid to get dirty, this is house cleaning after all
- Ability to be on your feet & active entire shift
Things That Are A Must:
- Must be willing & able to work in homes with pets
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
- Must pass a drug screen and background check
- Must have own personal transportation & auto insurance
- Must have valid drivers license
We look forward to receiving your application!