Cleaning Technician Level 1
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Clean Meticulous Man Services’ client locations according to the scheduled guidelines and cleaning requirements. Cleaning Technicians should ensure that they follows company’s philosophy, cleaning methods and procedures, policies, supply/tool care and maintenance, safety & security procedures, and all other company information provided in the team member handbook as well as any other company training materials. The Cleaning Technician must be timely, have a positive attitude, and communicate well with management. Cleaning Technicians are required to have a valid driver’s license and valid auto liability insurance.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Obtain a complete understanding of the company mission, philosophy, and policies
- Work as assigned in a team or individually, and have a complete understanding and use of Meticulous Man Services’ methods and procedures for cleaning tasks which may include (but are not limited to):
- scrubbing restrooms, cleaning floors, dusting, polishing furniture, vacuuming, tidying supply replacement, supply inventory, polishing chrome, organization, light window cleaning, and other general cleaning tasks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Meticulous Man Services’ safety policies
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of Meticulous Man Services’ standard operating procedures for supplies, equipment, and their uses and maintenance
- Communicate with team members in the office.
- Have a complete understanding and use of company privacy, non-compete and confidentiality policies
- Listen to and follow management instructions
- Observe any management demonstrations
- Practice the techniques instructed by the management
- Be tested on your knowledge and practice of the skills required for this position
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Read and interpret driving directions to get to client locations
- Communicate regularly with management about job progress, issues on the job and customer service issues
- Keep management informed of any changes in your schedule, including utilizing the “request for time off” policy and approval process
- Trouble-shoot and solve problems, in situations where there are known and unknown procedures to solve the problem
- Wear professional attire required by job, including uniforms if it is the company’s current policy to do so
- Work entire shift
- Carry promotional material with you to the job site, and represent the company at all times. Clients may ask for referral information, questions about services, prices, etc. and Technicians should represent the company as a sales representative with the information that they have available to them.
- Positively greet and communicate with clients verbally and in written form at every service
- Work as requested with management, owners, officers, board of directors and consultants / coaches / contractors to improve one’s job and career skills.
- Self-monitor and prioritize workload and time according to company policies. If work schedules are provided, then perform tasks according to the schedule.
- Perform detailed double checks when required on your own work, as well as all other team members. Report findings to both the team member whose work is being checked, as well as management when requested. Double checks are to be visually checked, as well as documented in written form.
- No educational requirements
- No state certification requirements
- A minimum of 1 year job experience in a customer service related field
- Successfully completed Cleaning Technician Trainee period
- Pass all pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle report, background check, and reference checks
- Valid driver’s license and reliable daily transportation
- Maintain current auto liability insurance
- Demonstrate English literacy, both verbal and written
- Team Member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member is occasionally required to sit. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This team member will be required to work at a moderate physical pace for the duration of his/her job hours hired for.
- Ability and interest in learning all aspects of the job.
- Ability and interest in serving the customers, and delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
$11.00 per hour
Must have completed Trainee period