Cleaning Technician Trainee
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Obtain a complete understanding and use of Meticulous Man Services’ philosophy, cleaning method and procedure, policies, supplies and tools care and maintenance, safety & security procedures and all other company information provided in the team member handbook and other training resources. Cleaning Technician Trainees should observe Cleaning Technician Trainers carefully during the training process, and listen to and follow all instructions. The Cleaning Technician Trainee must be timely, have a positive attitude, and communicate well with management. Cleaning Technician Trainees are required to have a valid driver’s license and valid auto liability insurance.
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Gain knowledge of company mission, philosophy, and policies
- Obtain a complete understanding and use of company methods and procedures
- Obtain a complete understanding, use, and practice of safety policies
- Become familiar with Meticulous Man Services’ standard operating procedures for supplies and equipment, as well as uses and maintenance
- Fully understand company privacy, non-compete and confidentiality policies
- Read all company materials given
- Listen to the Cleaning Technician Trainer’s instructions
- Observe the Cleaning Technician Trainer’s demonstrations
- Practice the techniques instructed by the Cleaning Technician Trainer
- Be tested on your knowledge and practice of the skills transferred during the training process
- Attend and participate in company meetings
- Arrive promptly and as scheduled each day
- Read and interpret driving directions to get to client locations
- Maintain a positive, customer service oriented attitude
- No educational requirements
- No state certification requirements
- A minimum of 1 year job experience in a customer service related field
- Pass all pre-employment drug screening, motor vehicle report, background check, and reference checks
- Valid driver’s license and reliable daily transportation
- Maintain current auto liability insurance
- Demonstrate English literacy, both verbal and written
- Team Member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member is occasionally required to sit. The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This team member will be required to work at a moderate physical pace for the duration of his/her job hours hired for.
- Ability and interest in learning all aspects of the job.
- Ability and interest in serving the customers, and delivering service that exceeds their expectations.
- Cleaning Technician Trainee position is a 30-60 day period. Once training requirements are met, and all skill set tests have been completed and passed, Cleaning Technician Trainees advance to the Cleaning Technician Level 1 position.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
$9.50 per hour