You don’t want a corporate cleaning service that doesn’t understand your unique area. You want a locally owned service the lives, laughs, loves, and works in the same community you do. Someone who understands what it’s like to live in the great State of Idaho. And NO, it’s not all about potatoes, although those are great too. 😉 While we’re based out of Nampa, we travel all over Idaho’s Treasure Valley and have come to appreciate this community of amazing people.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: You’ll Stress Less, Live More, and End Your Second Job of House Cleaning. (*The average American spends 120 hours per year cleaning their home.) And it’s backed by our Less-Stress Guarantee: If our service ever causes you to stress, dinner is on us!
We’ll work to ensure your house feels more like a home and less like a second job. You deserve to come home to a place that makes you feel at peace to focus on your family. We’d love to help!
We’ll clean anything for you BUT we won’t do that:
- Sing like Meatloaf 😉
- High-to-reach places that are beyond our reach
- Walls (however, we do spot clean them)
- Wet wiping of bulbs and fragile glass fixtures
- Cleaning chandeliers
- Biohazards (mold, blood, bodily fluids, etc.)
- Homes with high levels of trash or hoarding
- Animal waste, including cleaning of litter boxes
- Cleaning up of insects or rodents
- Organizing, packing, or decluttering
- Moving heavy furniture or large appliances
- Carpet cleaning
- Washing of dishes or laundry
- Exterior window cleaning
We are fully insured and bonded for your protection and peace of mind. A copy of insurance available upon request.